Who will break up Broah?

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BRETT JEWBERMAN

I don't get it. Brett is jewish, and he isn't funny. Adam sandler is funny. This means all jews should be funny. It destroys all the knowledge that i have ever gained in my 16 years of life. Luv ya bye

5 comments:

  1. This is not cool, Jeff. You do not need to insult me. Adam Sandler is amazing, and compared to him, you will probably not be funny. He is Like Jesus and a chicken- you just can't compare with it. At least I am funnier than you. That's what counts- along with calculators- they both count. Get it?! And with that, this post is done. It ends with a joke.

    P.S. These comments I jut wrote was not a joke. Most things I say are, but this wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete